Saturday, September 11, 2010

Making the GRADE



We are in a few weeks now, and that means that grades are already starting to amount.  I DO NOT send home progress reports.  I feel that this is a waste of paper.  I expect that you check your student's grade via SKYWARD, this is a GREAT tool for you.  If you do not remember your log in, or have not yet received one please contact the office.  I myself am not allowed to give you your log in information.  

The students are aware of the late work policy in my room.  The student has TWO WEEKS from the turn in date to get late work to me.  I post missing work on the back white board each time I enter grades into the computer.  After two weeks, the student will receive a ZERO. No exceptions. 

PLEASE check your student's grades and progress often. Thanks! 

No comments: