Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The First Day of School

The first day of school has already come and gone... I cannot believe it! We had a great day, I hope your child is feeling comfortable and happy in our classroom. We played some fun get to know you games, but that is something I love about kids, they are so quick to accept others and make new friends. We also reviewed our class rules and procedures.
I sent home a Weekly Newsletter today, the 19th. You do not have to sign the newsletter this week. I just wanted to explain how it all works. :) Hopefully this will be a way that you will always be aware of your child's behavior and I will be aware of your child's reading at home. Thanks so much for everything!! - Kristen Graham

1 comment:

The Sabeys said...

Mrs. Graham - this blog is an awesome idea!! We just found it today, Sept. 22, - so we are only about a month behind the times. We will be checking back often for updates & hopefully some pictures!
Thank you for everything you do!
The Sabeys