Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween FUN!!




We had so much fun on the spookiest day of the year! We had all sorts of costumes. I had asked the kids what I should dress up as. Each gave a suggestion, and drew me dressed in their idea. Jacob Shepherd suggested a graham cracker... I am sure you can make the connection. :) We had a great party. Decorated cookies, heard spooky stories, played "binghost" and made a fun craft. THANK YOU for all your help. School is so much better when parents are involved. :)

4 comments:

The Sabeys said...

A Monster Mash Bash!!! What a FUN party - can't wait til the next one!! Great pictures, the kids all look so adorable! I loved your graham cracker costume, very appropriate! Thank you Mrs. Webb, Mrs. Graham & all the other helpers!!!

Robison Family said...

You are such a wonderful teacher! The kids are so lucky!!

Katy said...

Kris!!!!!! I'm totally and fully in LOVE with your blog- you are an insanely GREAT teacher and you make me wanna re-take 2nd grade!!!!

Ps. LOVE your costume... "Graham" cracker... too cute!

oh yeah, it's me, KatyPoo- your biggest fan.

Marci + Dan said...

Kristen - how cute is your costume! Love it.